Recco cheese focaccia &
farinata cooking course
Thought and designed by Se Ghe Pensu
Language English, Italian, French, German
• Prepare a delicious Recco focaccia
• Experience a unique Ligurian location
We will learn how to make focaccia with famous Recco cheese, a dough made from soft wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, water and salt stuffed with Stracchino, a very soft Italian cheese.
This type of focaccia is a gastronomic product obtained from a few simple ingredients and raw material.
You will also learn to bake our classic Farinata, a very flat salted cake, prepared with chickpea flour, water, salt, and extra virgin olive oil.
• Duration of the course: Half day
• Level of ease: Medium
• Language: English, Italian, French, German
• Terre Rosse Farmhouse, Portofino
• Locanda la Valle Farmhouse, La Spezia
• Agriotto Farmhouse, Savona
WITH THE CHEF
You will be cooking every step with the help of our Liguian local chefs.
KNEAD & FLOUR
We will teach you how to flour, knead and cutting ingredients to create the best focaccia.
All transfer costs are included in the price. We will arrange everything for you.