Thought and designed by Se Ghe Pensu
Language English, Italian, French, German
• Discover Ligurian cuisine with a local chef
• Have fun in the kitchen with "little chefs"
• Taste the dishes you have prepared
Cooking is... a game! A cooking class dedicated to young budding cooks, who will be able to experience their passion for cooking and leave room for their creativity, and discover how fun and beautiful it is to get their hands in the dough. This lesson is open exclusively to chefs aged 6 to 12, accom- panied by an adult in the role of sous chef.
At the end of the lesson, you can take home the prepared dishes, to enjoy with your loved ones!
• Duration of the experience: Half day
• Level of ease: Medium
• Language: English, Italian, French, German
• "Creattivando Art & Food", Genova
• Terre Rosse Farmhouse, Portofino
• Locanda la Valle Farmhouse, La Spezia
• Agriotto Famhouse, Savona
SHARE LINK BY MAIL
This experience will include:
✓ COVID-19 safety measures
✓ Local chefs and full cooking intreraction
✓ Flouring and kneading by hand
✓ Cutting ingredients by pestle and mortar
✓ All cooking equipment
✓ Courtesy water
✓ Glass of Vermentino (typical Ligurian wine)
✓ Free branded apron
✓ Insurrance cost
WITH THE CHEF
You will be cooking every step with the help of our Liguian local chefs.
KNEAD & FLOUR
We will teach you how to flour, knead and crushing ingredients by pestle and mortar.
All transfer costs are included in the price. We will arrange everything for you.